VBA code for "Save as PDF"

I have developed a reporting tool in excel, where I need series of worksheets
to be saved as PDF one after another through a click of button (VBA
macro-enabled).

I need VBA code to save my print-area as PDF where it only once asks "where
to save" and then saves current series of PDFs. It should take file name from
a fixed cell too.

Regards,
Pritesh

  • Re: Excel Multi-Sheet Printing
    ... Thanks to Amanda at the Microsoft Mac BU for her help. ... I have forwarded your issue on to the Excel ... with 6 worksheets in it following some changes I made last week. ... PDFs as output: one PDF with four pages, and two PDFs with one page ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • converting entire worksheet to pdf
    ... I am having a problem converting entire Excel worksheet to PDF. ... worksheets on File> Print menu but only the first or the first two ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Excel vba print file to pdf (Problem)
    ... I am very new to excel vba and am facing some challenges with the ... attempt to write a vba code to print a financial report in pdf format. ... 'Dim myPDF As PdfDistiller ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: PDF issue when converting from Excel
    ... Could you post your VBA code that you use to convert your Excel worksheet to ... PDF, as I have been trying to find code that uses Acrobat 6 that will convert ... The Excel pros are the best! ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Printing several worksheets as _one_ print job
    ... I use a VBA macro to print all worksheets of a workbook. ... Is it possible to print all WorkSheets of a WorkBook into _one_ print job? ... The reason is I want one PDF for the whole Excel file and not several. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)