Cannot Insert Column

Hi!
I am not able to inset coulmn. Whenever I try to inset a colum in the
particular sheet the below message is displayed:

TO PRVENT POSSIBLE LOSS OF DATA, MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL CANNOT SHIFT
NONBLANK CELLS OFF THE WORKSHEET.

TRY TO LOCATE THE LAST NONBLANCK CELL BY PRESSING CTRL+END, AND DELETE OR
CLEAR ALL IN CELLS BETWEEN THE LAST CEEL AND THE END OF YOU DATA. THEN SELECT
CELL A1 AND SAVE YOUR WORKBOOK TO RESET THE LAST CELL USED.

OR, YOU CAN MOVE THE DATA TO A NEW LOCATION AND TRY AGAIN.

I am not able to figure out the message. Please help me.

Thanking you.

  • suddenly cant add row
    ... Inserting a row in the middle of a chart used to be easy. ... get a message "To prevent possible loss of data Microsfot Excel cannot shift ... nonblank cells off the worksheet. ... Try to locate the last nonblank cell by ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs)
  • Error message when trying to insert a column
    ... I'm in an Excel spreadsheet which I did not create. ... I am getting the following error message: "to prevent possible loss ... Excel cannot shift nonblank cells off the worksheet. ... between the last cell and the end of your data. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Unable to Insert Columns
    ... possible loss of data, Excel cannot shift nonblank cells off the worksheet. ... clear all in cell between the last cell and the end of your data. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Ran out of columns???
    ... To prevent possible loss of data, MS Excel cannot shirt nonblank cells off ... Try to locat the last nonblank cell by pressing ctrl&end & delete or clear ... how can I make a TOTALS columnn on a new sheet but use figures from ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Excel Error Help
    ... try to insert a row in a specific worksheet. ... -To prevent possible loss of data, ... nonblank cells off the worksheet. ... Try to locate the last nonblank cell by ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)