RE: Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0

Date/Time Picker and MonthView Control are part of a group of ActiveX
controls MSCOMCT2.OCX. You can download this from the below location

http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb6/MSCOMCT2.CAB

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"forest8" wrote:

Hi there

I wanted to add a calendar to an Excel spreadsheet but I can't seem to find
the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the ACTIVE X control in the
Developer Tab,

Where do I find it?

Thank you

  • Re: ~ Web Certificate enrollment with Windows 2003 server Fails from some clients
    ... > "The proper version of the ActiveX control failed to download and ... You must be a local administrator of the computer to download the Active ... X control, in addition, ensure that the CA Server URL is added to the ... Local Intranet Sites, and that the Site allows the download and ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Ping PMJ
    ... I just noticed that the setting for item (download signed ... the Browser will Prompt you before doing it. ... Cos it's not trying to Download any Signed ActiveX Controls. ... The Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX Control is already ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • ActiveX problem
    ... Everytime I start Excel it asks me if I want to run this Active X control. ... how ActiveX controls are initialized within Office applications. ... another format the link reference to the ActiveX control might not convert ...
  • RE: ActiveX as a Service with events
    ... > Have an ActiveX created in Delphi 7 and need to run it in a service by ... > If I just add the reference to the control at design time using the TLBImp ... > Private WithEvents myOCX as AxmyControl.AxmyOCX ... > Private Sub OnStart() ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
  • Re: User Controls (Active X) - Da Process
    ... ActiveX control itself. ... Interfaces), defined in other Binaries. ...