Re: How do I set a print area for every sheet in the workbook?

Unfortunately print area and rows to repeat are two functions that cannot be
set with grouped sheets as Bob I suggested.

Using VBA code you can set the same print range and rows to repeat at top on
each sheet in grouped sheets.

See this google search result with Dave Peterson and myself posting. The
print area code is from Bob Flanagan.

http://snipurl.com/106kz

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:13:00 -0800, scru_ball