Re: How can I pop up a picture when a cell is clicked on Excel?

Insert a Hyperlink, or Object as link

Hamlet wrote:
I am working on a schematic of an engineering drawing and I would like to be able to have a picture of the piece of machinery pop up when I click a cell that referrences it on the schematic from a picture library on the Excel book I am in.

Can this be done? If so, how?

  • Re: Vertical and horizonatal rulers
    ... Actually drawing directly to the Form (or directly into a Picture Box) ... entire game grid into a single large PictureBox ... and therefore which "cell" he is in. ... Scrolling the "larger than the Form" picture Box within the "fully ...
  • Re: Photos in cells?
    ... Click that cell and select one of the items. ... 5)WITH THE PICTURE SELECTED, ... Microsoft MVP (Excel) ... What i dun understand is how do I build the data validation list on a cell ...
  • Re: Photos in cells?
    ... What i dun understand is how do I build the data validation list on a cell ... in Sheet1 and pick one of the items. ... For more information about Data Validation and Dynamic Range names, ... Otherwise the picture remains unchanged! ...
  • Re: Pls Help - not sure what is causing problem
    ... I don't know how those picture objects got on there and I don't know why your solution works but that's the ticket. ... F11 to bring up the VBE and then Ctrl-G to enter the immediate window ... discover that I am unable to get the autofill/copy pointer ... As I click on the bottom right corner of the cell, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Inserting Pictures Based On File name
    ... The tool lists are all different but there is always a picture name in the ... I figured if I had the file name of the image in the particular cell I could ... Dim SH As Worksheet ... I pasted that code into a module inside a sub and it didn't run when I ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)