Re: Merge Cell in Table Format

Merged cells are not compatible with tables in Excel 2007. You'd have to
convert the table to a range first but then you'd lose the features of a
table.

--
Jim
"Nikhil" <Nikhil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
|I am not able to merge cell in Excel 2007 after applying Table Format. Can
| anyone help me with this.
|
| Thanks in advance

  • Re: How to detect merged cells with C#
    ... What version of excel are you supporting? ... Then you could use Find in your code to look for just merged cells. ... Dim myMergedCells As Range ... If FoundCell Is Nothing Then ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Problem with selecting a column in a macro
    ... I don't think you can specify this. ... It seems each version of excel treats merged cells differently. ... Excel VBA reference at msdn, thinking there might be some parameters I ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Embeddign MS Word into Excel
    ... Eliminate the merged cells - this is not currently an option. ... any EXCEL cells below it, thus hiding critical informaiton. ... I'm effectively using EXCEL for a request form where each work ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • RE: Counting Merged Cells
    ... I think it was a cave-in by the Excel development group to 'demands' made by ... Biggest problem (other than the real world headaches it causes ... No worksheet functions that I know of to: ... don't use merged cells. ...
  • Re: import from excel
    ... (RTF), and I get a table with any merged cells split; ... So I guess there's really no good way to put a large Excel table into Word ... >> Paste Special either as a picture or as unformatted text, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)