Re: Ignoring #N/A in a DSUM function

hi, Robert !

I have a column to add that contains some #N/As.
I'm using a dsum function and need to be abke to add the column while ignaring the #N/As.
The dsum formula I'm using is: =DSUM($A20:$AS1998,33,$A2002:$A2003)

"my" dsum(... function ignores error values (#name?, #value!, #div/0!, #n/a!, etc.)

could you be a little more specific on "what" you have/get/expect/... -?-
regards,
hector.

  • Re: separate cell values with formulas - can this be improved?
    ... i made a wrong translation of weekday function into networkday :-(( ... hector. ... On the invoice, we have Period Start and Period End date. ...
  • Re: Sum the number of days between dates by Month
    ... best regards, ... hector. ... Finish and Month refer to the three ranges and date is a horizontal array of dates in the year: ...
  • Re: Flashing Cells
    ... hector. ... Blinking text may not be allowed in applications for governmental bodies, ... Is it possible to make the contents of a cell flash when the value reaches a certain level? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Flashing Cells
    ... hector. ... Blinking text may not be allowed in applications for governmental bodies, ... Is it possible to make the contents of a cell flash when the value reaches a certain level? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: jump to linked cell
    ... is there any chance of difference regarding the assumptions and 'the real' formula you are using? ... hector. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)