Re: How to create a correlation matrix in excel?

Eric -

The Correlation tool of Excel's Analysis ToolPak creates a matrix of
pairwise correlations.

Install the Analysis ToolPak that comes with Excel.

If you need assistance installing the Analysis ToolPak add-in, see Excel
Help.

Then, in Excel 2003, choose Tools | Data Analysis | Correlation.

In Excel 2007, choose Data | Analysis | Data Analysis | Correlation.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Eric" <Eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
There are 26 column of data starting from A to Z for 100 rows. I would
like
to create a correlation matrix to show all combinations of 2 sets. Does
anyone have any suggestion on how to create a correlation matrix in excel?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

  • Re: Display Month - 1
    ... put them into excel proper. ... No, Dave, I've managed without installing it and have found other ways ... It's always struck me as strange, though, that the Analysis ToolPak ... install and load the Analysis ToolPak add-in. ...
  • Re: Need to convert temperature from Farenheit to Celsius
    ... If this function is not available, run the Setup program to install the ... After you install the Analysis ToolPak, ... so convert is provided by the Addin Analysis Toolpak (shipped with Excel, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Opening An Excel Application and "Analysis ToolPac" does not load
    ... I agree, it's an incredibly useful addin (In my mind, it ... the 'Custom' configuration wherein the Analysis ToolPak is ... Excel 2003, it was NOT part of the default install in ... > 'Install Analysis Tool pack ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Data Analysis Pack
    ... Excel if a typical install was made. ... >My Office CD is scratched and I cant get access to the Data Analysis Toolpak that I really need to access. ... >For some reason there is no where to download this addin and I was wondering if there is any way of obtaining it? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.setup)
  • Re: Date Difference
    ... Well, if they are using Excel 2007, NETWORKDAYS is included without having ... to install the Analysis Toolpak which is required only for earlier versions. ... NETWORKDAYS also allows you to specify a range of holidays to exclude. ...