Re: Cells highlight when dragging mouse : Microsoft, Excel, 2003

You're describing perfectly what ClickLock does. I've never seen a setting
in Excel to cause this. I currently use Excel 2007 and there is no setting
there.

Tyro

"jsweedler" <jsweedler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
any other ideas as to what this could be?
--
jsweedler
Assistant IT Admin

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

There is no setting in Excel that clears this up in versions earlier than
2007

I have no working knowledge of 2007 so will not speak for that version.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:55:01 -0800, jsweedler