Re: Works 7.0 database files to Excel 2007
- From: "Nick Hodge" <nick_hodge@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:07:38 -0000
Only by saving as Works V2.0 files or specifically saving as Excel Spreadsheet files
Microsoft MVP - Excel
blog (non tech): www.nickhodge.co.uk/blog
"Jane" <Jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2EF77E11-DEC7-414A-B7C1-068B66E079F7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I transfer my database files in Microsoft Works (ver 7.0) to Excel?
- Prev by Date: RE: Table in word
- Next by Date: RE: Slow response opening Formats?
- Previous by thread: Re: Is there an such a function?
- Next by thread: Re: Can Excel have a field to manage video in a playlist?