Re: How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?

Oh yes! I forgot about that bit <g>

Time for bed I think.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

sandymann2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk> wrote in message
But that's not in decimal.. To convert from Excel time format to decimal
hours, multiply by 24 and format as number or general.
--
David Biddulph

"Sandy Mann" <sandymann2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Custom Format the cell as [h]:mm the square brackets will stop the hours
rollong over into days when they get to 24 hours.

"Zsolt Szabó" <ZsoltSzab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?
--
Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
Zsolt