Re: Excel Temporary Files Location

Thanks for you answer Dave,

it'll create a temporary workbook when it saves
Can I change this file location? The Excel files are on a NAS device.
This NAS device communicates with an Antivirus Server. We do not want
these temporary files to be sent to the AV server and so it would be
better if the temporary files would be saved on the local machine
instead of on the NAS device.

Kind regards,
Frederik