Re: How do I move to a specific cell in Excel?

Do you mean if user enters P or S in C1 you want a certain number of cells to
become available for data entry depending upon value of C1?

If they enter P or S in C2 or C3 or C4 etc. another set of cells becomes
available for data entry?

Possible............yes.

Complex............yes and possibly stretching my limited coding skills.

So far you are the only person who knows what Tab order sequence you need and
which cells would become available for each P or S in whatever cell is selected
in column C.

Gord

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:49:28 -0800, JAConnolly