Re: Good Book

I just saw this post by Bob Phillips:

Peter Noneley's Excel Function Dictionary, http://www.xlfdic.com/

Dave Peterson wrote:

Take a look at Peter Nonely's workbook that describes lots of functions:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/noneley/

Norman Harker has his version at Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://www.contextures.com/functions.html

chefmike wrote:

Hi everyone,

Does anybody have any suggestions about a good Excel book to get to learn
how to use the functions and to learn how to write macros and pivot tables
and vba code?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

  • Re: Cannot lock project
    ... If you think it could be some sort of corruption, ... Peter T wrote: ... > with backups and get the same as I described previously. ... >> Dave Peterson ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: 2003 -> 2000 incompatability
    ... "Dave Peterson" wrote: ... Peter T wrote: ... By having the routine in a different module, ... I don't know whether this is because Excel 9.0 is not recognizing ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: "Functions Displaying", & Old Excel 97 ?
    ... Take a look at Peter Nonely's workbook that describes lots of functions: ... Norman Harker has his version at Debra Dalgleish's site: ... Dave Peterson ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: Help to loop Commandbuttons vertically
    ... Not to cause too much heartache, but I don't think I've ever seen a userform ... davidm wrote: ... > Many thanks Ken, Prat, Dave and Peter. ... Dave Peterson ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Alias for file name.....
    ... I expected some .vbs code that would copy the file, then start excel and open ... Bob Phillips wrote: ... >> remember to copy that workbook again. ... >> Dave Peterson ...