Re: How do I keep an excel file from saving to "COPY OF" file name
- From: "Nick Hodge" <nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 18:51:12 +0100
I guess these files are the same name each day or similar and attached to an
This is because it tries to save a cached copy in an Outlook folder and the
only way to do this is to make a name unique by adding copy of. If you can
find the Outlook store and delete the original it should be fine
Microsoft MVP - Excel
"Sandy" <Sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I receive excel spreadsheets via e-mail. When I open the spreadsheets to
them, the file name automatically shows "copy of" then the file name. Is
there a way the "copy of" can be removed so only the file name appears? I
manually remove the "copy of", but this takes time and sometimes I forget
then can't find the file because it's listed under Copy Of.
- Prev by Date: Horizontal Input for Combobox
- Next by Date: Re: Freeze panes function does not work?
- Previous by thread: Horizontal Input for Combobox
- Next by thread: Re: Freeze panes function does not work?