Re: print cell upside down

I would format the orientation in two adjacent columns to oposite 90° This
will allow you to fold the two cells over and have both readable

--
HTH

Sandy

sandymann2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with @tiscali.co.uk

"Shelly Faye" <ShellyFaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi. I use Excel to make file tabs for our vertical file cabinet. I
create
an entire sheet, which we then cut out.

I type the label names in the second, fourth, sixth, etc row, and link to
those labels in the first, third, fifth, etc row. (so that I don't need
type twice)

I leave the two duplicated labels attached, and fold it over, to have the
text printed on both sides (so that you can read the labels no matter
which
side you approach the cabinet from). The only problem is that the text on
one side is now upside down.

The text rotation option will only let you rotate 90° in either
direction -
how do I rotate 180°?

  • Re: Rotate Text or label
    ... Might as well stick where I am with the Excel solution. ... I had found something on the net that purported to rotate text. ... stop 2 labels overlapping. ... his its Vertical property set to Yes. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Position of rotated xtic labels
    ... justification point for alignment. ... Prior to gnuplot 3.8j you could not do general rotation of text ... the bare string "rotate" was special-cased to mean ... justification of axis tic labels. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot)
  • Re: Rotating text to print on labels
    ... > Labels are just tables. ... Use the Text Direction command to rotate the text. ... > Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Add text annotation rotated to align with slope of plotted line
    ... I am trying to create a function that adds text labels function) that are rotated to align with with slope of a specified plotted line. ... I rotate the text accordingly, but the text wasn't quite aligned to the line. ... I think I am having an issue with data space versus figure space. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Labels & Mail Merge in Word
    ... If you rotate the artwork and the text in the mailmerge main document, ... > Can rotate artwork 90 degrees; am able to rotate text, ... > set up hundreds of mailing labels. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)