Re: print cell upside down

I would format the orientation in two adjacent columns to oposite 90° This
will allow you to fold the two cells over and have both readable

--
HTH

Sandy

sandymann2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with @tiscali.co.uk

"Shelly Faye" <ShellyFaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi. I use Excel to make file tabs for our vertical file cabinet. I
create
an entire sheet, which we then cut out.

I type the label names in the second, fourth, sixth, etc row, and link to
those labels in the first, third, fifth, etc row. (so that I don't need
type twice)

I leave the two duplicated labels attached, and fold it over, to have the
text printed on both sides (so that you can read the labels no matter
which
side you approach the cabinet from). The only problem is that the text on
one side is now upside down.

The text rotation option will only let you rotate 90° in either
direction -
how do I rotate 180°?

  • Re: Rotate Text or label
    ... Might as well stick where I am with the Excel solution. ... I had found something on the net that purported to rotate text. ... stop 2 labels overlapping. ... his its Vertical property set to Yes. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Position of rotated xtic labels
    ... justification point for alignment. ... Prior to gnuplot 3.8j you could not do general rotation of text ... the bare string "rotate" was special-cased to mean ... justification of axis tic labels. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot)
  • Re: Rotating text to print on labels
    ... > Labels are just tables. ... Use the Text Direction command to rotate the text. ... > Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: How to rotate table clockwise
    ... To be precise I expect you don't actuall want *clockwise rotation* ... but a simple transposition, ie rotate about the diagonal ... assuming a2-16 are labels ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: How do you print 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" labels in portrait?
    ... You may want to try this in Excel, which CAN rotate text. ... Creating documents in this way in Word results in labels which print ... success I've had is to pre-cut the paper into two separate labels and ... feed them in through the alternate feed as miniature portrait paper 5 ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)