Re: print cell upside down

I would format the orientation in two adjacent columns to oposite 90° This
will allow you to fold the two cells over and have both readable

Replace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with

"Shelly Faye" <ShellyFaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi. I use Excel to make file tabs for our vertical file cabinet. I
an entire sheet, which we then cut out.

I type the label names in the second, fourth, sixth, etc row, and link to
those labels in the first, third, fifth, etc row. (so that I don't need
type twice)

I leave the two duplicated labels attached, and fold it over, to have the
text printed on both sides (so that you can read the labels no matter
side you approach the cabinet from). The only problem is that the text on
one side is now upside down.

The text rotation option will only let you rotate 90° in either
direction -
how do I rotate 180°?