Re: How do I change my documet so the tab key will go to the next line

Say you start with A1 selected. Type something in A1 and hit the Tab key to go
to B1.

Type and Tab your way across to H1. When leaving H1 hit the <ENTER> key and you
will go back to A2

Rule is.........you will go back to the original column in which you started and
down 1 row.

Alternate methods of defining cell order can be found at Bob Phillips' site.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:27:02 -0700, vandli <vandli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
As I am tabbing through the cells, I would like it to hit tab in my last
column and move to the next line, first colum, rather than arrowing over or
using the mouse. How can I do this?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  • Re: Setting single line spacing in word 2008
    ... hit the carriage-return twice than hit the tab key. ... English fellow. ... In technical writing, it has become an article of faith now. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Setting single line spacing in word 2008
    ... in typewriter days or in early word-processing days, ... hit the carriage-return twice than hit the tab key. ... English fellow. ...