Re: Insert horizontal line/single cell in Excel?

CLM

Use the drawing toolbar to draw a line through the middle of the cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:01:07 -0800, CLM
<CLM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I want to insert a horizontal line inside a single cell (to divide). Am able
>to insert a diagonal line but not horizontal. Tried the presets for inside,
>but it divides multiple cells

  • Re: How can I put a horizontal line in the middle of a cell?
    ... Pop open the Drawing Toolbar from View>Toolbars. ... Draw the line across the cell. ... Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ... I want it in the middle of the cell rather than at the border. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Suming Cells that contain text data
    ... (waiting on the activation link) ... Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ... attempt to reference more than one cell. ...
  • Re: Fill color by date
    ... "Bernie Deitrick" wrote: ... MS Excel MVP ... the cell doesn't seem to respond. ... Use Conditional Formatting with formulas. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: dictionary function
    ... If you actually want to delete the cell so that all cells below it shift up ... >> Dim rngCell As Range ... >>> was refering to the dictionary object, ... >>>>Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Suming Cells that contain text data
    ... Microsoft Excel MVP ... Once you open the spreadsheet you will see the top area is the timesheet ... attempt to reference more than one cell. ...