Re: Insert horizontal line/single cell in Excel?

CLM

Use the drawing toolbar to draw a line through the middle of the cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:01:07 -0800, CLM
<CLM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I want to insert a horizontal line inside a single cell (to divide). Am able
>to insert a diagonal line but not horizontal. Tried the presets for inside,
>but it divides multiple cells

  • Re: How can I put a horizontal line in the middle of a cell?
    ... Pop open the Drawing Toolbar from View>Toolbars. ... Draw the line across the cell. ... Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ... I want it in the middle of the cell rather than at the border. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Suming Cells that contain text data
    ... (waiting on the activation link) ... Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ... attempt to reference more than one cell. ...
  • Re: Fill color by date
    ... "Bernie Deitrick" wrote: ... MS Excel MVP ... the cell doesn't seem to respond. ... Use Conditional Formatting with formulas. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: dictionary function
    ... If you actually want to delete the cell so that all cells below it shift up ... >> Dim rngCell As Range ... >>> was refering to the dictionary object, ... >>>>Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Need a little excel coding help
    ... "Bernie Deitrick" wrote: ... MS Excel MVP ... still doesn't put a lines around column G on the destination sheet. ... lines around that cell? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)