Re: Insert horizontal line/single cell in Excel?
- From: Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:09:57 -0800
Use the drawing toolbar to draw a line through the middle of the cell.
Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:01:07 -0800, CLM
>I want to insert a horizontal line inside a single cell (to divide). Am able
>to insert a diagonal line but not horizontal. Tried the presets for inside,
>but it divides multiple cells
- Prev by Date: Re: Digital Signature
- Next by Date: Re: How to avoid date convertions when importing external web data?
- Previous by thread: Formatting a .txt file / fixed width
- Next by thread: Re: How to avoid date convertions when importing external web data?