Re: Repairing multiple broken hyperlinks in Excel Spreadsheet

silver

Do all the sheets have the same password or are they all unique?

For the former..........

Sub UnprotectAllSheets()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim n As Single
For n = 1 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(n).Unprotect Password:="justme"
Next n
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

If unique password for each sheet, I would suggest you have to unprotect each
one using the unique password.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

.