Re: How can I copy values from one cell in a column down to the next c

You are mixing columns and rows I believe.

Column A would be A1, A2, A3 etc.

Row 1 would be A1, B1, C1 etc.

Select the column or row.

Hit F5>Special>Blanks.

With these selected, enter an = sign in active cell then point to cell above
or to left and hit CRTL + ENTER.

Copy the column or row and in place Edit>Paste Special>Values>OK>Esc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

.