auto filter arrow won't go away

I have unchecked 'auto filter' but the arrows still remain and will not go
away. They do nothing, no drop downs.

Can anyone help?

  • Javascript form elements defaultstate
    ... I am dealing with text boxes and drop downs. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: How to automatically move through fields
    ... > double arrows. ... >> Is there a way to advance through fields without pressing the F11 key? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: motor current sense question
    ... If you sketch a schematic of your entire circuit, with two arrows ... showing where you are measuring I_source and I_inductor, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: auto filter not working
    ... > not be able to use AutoFilter, even though the arrows are visible. ... > earlier versions you don't have that luxury. ... I am using auto filter and it stoped working. ... >>see the arrows at the top but nothing happens when I select the arrows. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: auto filter not working
    ... "Myrna Larson" wrote: ... I am using auto filter and it stoped working. ... >>see the arrows at the top but nothing happens when I select the arrows. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)