Re: How do you turn off the Undo feature in excel?

This sounds very drastic to me. (I screw up enough that I like to have Undo
available.)

But....

xl2k and above
XL: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211922

xl97
XL97: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=162944

--

Dave Peterson

  • RE: Clearing form after error
    ... I can't seem to find code in VB mode which I can modify or add to. ... Therein lies the problem. ... Try using me![mycontrol].undo to undo the change to just the combo box, ... That is why I need to send ESCAPE twice. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Undo only good for 1 change?
    ... XL97: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: Undo
    ... But remember that there are actions that you take that destroy the undo stack. ... "Dave Peterson" wrote: ... XL97: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: undo
    ... how do you undo an entry? ... >If you mean how do you modify or delete a message posted to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.education.teachers)
  • Multiple Undo Program / Command Logger
    ... October which provides for near unlimited levels of undo on the ... CONT to the HIST button on my 50g and KILL to the UNDO button to give ... The easy fix for this of course is to clear flag -63 to disable the ... keys so I could modify it to add a flag disable but that only works ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)