Re: Emailing Contacts

From: Ron de Bruin (rondebruin_at_kabelfoon.nl)
Date: 12/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:47:12 +0100

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/row.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl
"Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3C5257F-D5C6-42A2-947B-02F3135DA981@microsoft.com...
> Thanks, Frank!  Is it possible to automatically look at a specific column in
> each row, then based on the initials in that row, email a specific person
> ONLY that row?
>
> "Frank Kabel" wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> check the following site:
>> http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
>>

>> "Dave" wrote:
>>
>> > Ok, need some suggestions here.  What would be the best way to parse an Excel
>> > spreadsheet and send an email to a specific person based on the initials
>> > entered in a specific field (or column)?  Specifically, I would like to email
>> > that person everything in the corresponding row.  TIA.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Emailing Contacts
    ... "Frank Kabel" wrote: ... >> spreadsheet and send an email to a specific person based on the initials ... TIA. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: OT: Obama will lose
    ... I wonder if anyone else in this group (Frank?, Owen?, Gerrie?) is getting ... What motivates you to refer to Mr Obama as "BHO"? ... Why don't you refer to the other candidates by their initials? ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Sending emails when leaving feedback
    ... Bob of the many initials: ... no, it isn't spam, and ... you aren't soliciting off-eBay sales. ... No your name isn't Frank. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience
    ... Well, if /anyone/ deserved a BS undergrad degree, it had to be you, Frank. ... Bill "and with my initials I should know" S. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Add another range
    ... To answer your question Frank ... The last column IV in the spreadsheet I am currently working on must always ... To Tom now. ... > Pat wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)