Macro for graphing

I am trying to create a macro that will move the data range used in an
XY graph backward or forward by on cell at a time. I have a very large
data set and want to graph 30 XY points and be able to step backward and
forward throught the data and watch the graphs change.

Can anyone show me how to create this macro?

Jeff

--
jrussl
jrussl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35427

  • Re: Trying to define a range for a graph dynamically within a macr
    ... Dynamic ranges used to define the entire data range of a chart are ... my graph is based on dynamic data calculated within a macro. ... I'm wondering if its possible to use the Macro to directly set this label. ... calculated cell numbers into whatever methods I'm using, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Macro for graphing
    ... You don't need a macro, you can do it with dynamic ranges. ... XY graph backward or forward by on cell at a time. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: Help - with macro
    ... > I have been trying to right a macro to no avail. ... > a specific number to another cell, ... > Then the cell has to refresh automatically so that the graph updates. ... > the internet and help files. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: How do you split a cell in half?
    ... you can't 'split a cell'. ... Dim v As Single ... Select all cells, and run the macro. ... I have to split a cell in half and fill the cells in with colour for a graph ...
  • Re: Set Data Range by Variable
    ... included in a calculation. ... any number of cell below the cell with the formula in it. ... update a graph and I don't want to run a macro every time the data gets ... changed to update my graph. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)