Re: Scatter chart challenge
- From: "Jon Peltier" <jonxlmvpREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:53:13 -0500
You can set up quadrants as in this example:
then plot the appropriate data points.
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
"Tony" <Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a chart that will show over time how my investment
> portfolio changes from Small Value companies to (lower left corner) to
> Value (Upper left corner) to Large Growth (Upper right) and finally to
> Growth companies (lower right).
> I have data for my portfolio along with data that represents each of the
> quadrants. Does anyone have any ideas?
> Thank you
- Prev by Date: Re: Lock shape location to axis values?
- Next by Date: Re: how do i make an xy graph start at 0 instead of at 1?
- Previous by thread: Re: how do i make an xy graph start at 0 instead of at 1?
- Next by thread: Re: Scatter chart challenge