Re: Format a chart to automatically update with last 26 data points?
- From: Tushar Mehta <tmUnderscore200310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:34:24 -0500
specifically example 2.
Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials
Custom MS Office productivity solutions
In article <283CF7FE-483B-44C3-AF28-FA4D6782F1BA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> I am trying to make a chart that will pull the most recent 26 weeks of data
> automatically so I won't have to go in and change the range every single
> week. I am adding the newest data to the right of the the existing data and
> would like to have the chart just to the right of the most recent data.
> If you have any suggestions please let me know.
- Prev by Date: Re: I need help calculating this.
- Next by Date: Re: I need help calculating this.
- Previous by thread: Re: Scattergraph
- Next by thread: Re: how do i make an xy graph start at 0 instead of at 1?