How can I calculate a percentage of a YES/NO field in a Pivot Tab

I have a list of data and one of the fields is YES, Recommend Our Company or
NO, Don't Recommend Our Company. We are trying to calculate the percentage of
YES answers and use the result in a pivot table. The YES/NO answers are part
of a list of other customer survey questions that we are mapping in a pivot
table. In summary, I need to see % of YES answers by customer type in my
pivot table.

Any recommendations.

  • Re: Percent Totals by Dynamic groups
    ... I opened your file - although I'd NEVER recommend doing so. ... If you want formula in a pivot table, ... > I have attached a sample of the spreadsheet. ... > "Frank Kabel" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: How do I keep file sizes small when using multiple pivot tables?
    ... What I recommend is that you set up one table, and base the rest of the ... tables on that one table - this minimises the number of tables caching data. ... I have moved the pivot tables to a seperate ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: cannot pass variable size array to subroutine
    ... inversion by the Jordan method without looking for the best pivot. ... don't recommend it for any real application because LU factorization ... the CPU time). ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: How can I calculate a percentage of a YES/NO field in a Pivot Tab
    ... Not sure what this has to do with charting. ... NO, Don't Recommend Our Company. ... The YES/NO answers are part of a list of other customer survey questions that we are mapping in a pivot table. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: SUMIF Help
    ... recommend using a Pivot Table, which can organize information by month, ... > Neither method is evaluating the data correctly. ... > assistance would be appreciated. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)