Can I create an Excel chart with two x-axes?

I'm trying to plot a few series of data against depth. Hence it would look
much better to have depth on the y-axis and the variables on the x-axis.

However I still need different scales for the variables to make this really
work.

Help!

  • RE: graphing two variables on one chart
    ... > In Excel can I plot two lines with different Y-axis values? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: Can I create an Excel chart with two x-axes?
    ... > I'm trying to plot a few series of data against depth. ... > much better to have depth on the y-axis and the variables on the x-axis. ... choose a secondary x-axis (and unselect the secondary y-axis if you wish to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • graphing two variables on one chart
    ... In Excel can I plot two lines with different Y-axis values? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • set equal scales on x and y axes
    ... when i create a plot,i get different scales on x and y ... i.e. if 1 unit on x axis is 5mm then i unit y axis should also be ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Unusual Y Axis Scale Question
    ... creatinine values (a measure of kidney function) over time. ... Although it would be easy to plot these data on a graph with standard Y-axis ... So, it's not the data that is complex, it's just the scale of the Y-axis. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)