Creating point and figure charts in Excel

From: exquisitus (nebulla_at_alpha-centauri.com)
Date: 03/23/05

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:26:19 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to create point and figure charts in Excel without much
success. Can anyone show me how to do it (some code will be very useful
indeed) - especially, since I want to use my own custom logic in
producing the chart.

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • printing chart with more than 2709 points
    ... I am having the same problem with charts in Excel 2007. ... I'm printing charts in excel. ... preview shows the scatter points. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: Dates in Excel 2007 graph axis dialogs - thanks
    ... always consistent and line charts won't work. ... Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP ... Line Chart: X as Time-Scale Axis ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: Need help with SeriesCollection Object Please !
    ... Well Peter your explanation of my questions make sense and are sound answers. ... You seem very experienced with Excel and VBA:) ... Function GetSourceSheet(sFmla As String, sWSname, sFile As String) As ... ran my code on certain other charts sometimes it would return ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Data-driven presentations in PowerPoint 2007
    ... You can do registry tweaks that force PowerPoint 2007 to use MSGraph (as ... in 2003 and prior) rather than Excel for inserting charts. ... something like, I update my Excel master file, open the PowerPoint ... the latest version of the slide" problem that the Slide Library seeks ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: DecisionEdge for Microsoft Office Project
    ... Excel charting assistance, you can post to the Excel group. ... We use or modify the DE charts as they exist by saving them as BMP or PDF ... I've been investigating visual tools to help report with MS Project ... on the dashboard or are templates set. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)