Re: Writing SchemaLocation with XmlSerializer
- From: "joer" <joer00@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Dec 2006 13:33:32 -0800
declare a member of your type as this example in C#
Namespace = System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema.InstanceNamespace)]
private string xsiSchemaLocation = "your schemalocation";
This will serliaze it as the schema location in your XML .
Marvin Massih wrote:
I've searched the entire MSDN documentation and Google, but I just don't
find a solution:
I have an .xsd file from which I had xsd.exe create classes.
How can I make the XmlSerializer write the SchemaLocation when it
serializes my XML classes? Maybe by using an XmlWriter?
- Prev by Date: Help streaming XML instead of dataset
- Next by Date: Re: Help streaming XML instead of dataset
- Previous by thread: Help streaming XML instead of dataset
- Next by thread: 2GB Limit?