common source for java & J#

Hi;

I've created a website at http://www.gotjsharp.com for issues on using
one set of source code for java and J#. I'm hoping I can save some
others some of the pain I wnet through finding the resources I needed.

thanks - dave

david@at-at-at@windward.dot.dot.net
Windward Reports -- http://www.WindwardReports.com
me -- http://dave.thielen.com

  • Re: How to read binary data
    ... I have to use Java to read a binary file. ... read the tutorial on Sun's website). ... have the C source code. ... As I said, I don't know the file format, but I ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • How to read binary data
    ... I have to use Java to read a binary file. ... read the tutorial on Sun's website). ... have the C source code. ... As I said, I don't know the file format, but I ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Useful website for nethack source diving
    ... > Hi folks:) ... > website. ... > to the source code for that function (no more having to know what file ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • News from Java.net: KickJava.com - New Search Features
    ... KickJava.com has added some new java code search features. ... Examples' & it will search all its source code and return the search ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.announce)
  • Re: Indexing External WebSites
    ... Hello, i have done that, but still the process of indexation ends after ... I looked at the source code of the website and links are like ... Prev by Date: ...