QueriesTableAdapter

Newbie question:

I have created a custom query using the Query Builder, and it shows up
as a QueriesTableAdapter entry in the .xsd file. Now, how do I make
the results of this query available to a grid object on my form? IOW,
how do I make it a data source?

TIA

  • Passing list box results to query criteria
    ... I often use multiple combo boxes in conjuntion with the query builder to ... First criteria line: Is Null ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Subform problem with LinkMasterFields
    ... I always put only the fields I need in a query and never seem to use the *. ... Sometimes the query builder will put a field in twice when the field is one ... SELECT tblJob.* FROM tblJob ORDER BY ... The LinkMasterFields property setting has produced this error: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • ANN: EasyQuery.NET - user-friendly query builder in your .NET application
    ... user-friendly query builder solution which already has two implementations: ... help you to include end-user-oriented query builder into your ... With the best regards, EasyQuery.NET team. ...
  • Re: DLookup
    ... Why not just use the query builder, and base the datasheet on a query? ... With eh query builder, you simply drop in the table you want to lookup to, ... tables..and again draw the join lines. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Public Functions in SQL statements...
    ... Be sure you have covered all division by zero possibilites. ... I have been getting my SQL statements by first building a query in the ... expression builder, but when I run the query in the query builder, I keep ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)