- From: peterg12345@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 11:45:51 -0800 (PST)
I have created a custom query using the Query Builder, and it shows up
as a QueriesTableAdapter entry in the .xsd file. Now, how do I make
the results of this query available to a grid object on my form? IOW,
how do I make it a data source?
- Prev by Date: Re: Question about declaring Public Function as 'Shared'
- Next by Date: speeding up a file conversion from text file to XML format
- Previous by thread: Re: Graphics VB2008 Pro
- Next by thread: Re: QueriesTableAdapter