vb.net Windows Form Tab Key

Hello,

I've been trying to find an answer to this for quite some time but I
haven't been able to.

I created a vb.net application which it contains a windows form with
several text boxes. I want the user to be able to press the Tab key to
move from textbox to textbox.

I know that in vb6 by setting the tabstop to True and setting the
TabIndex you could do that easily. But this does not seem to work in
vb.net. I tried playing with key events and such but no luck.

Did they remove the user's ability to Tab through text boxes in vb.net
or am I missing something?

Thank you very much,
Vlad

  • Re: Creating search form to return results in report
    ... Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. ... Are they check boxes? ... >> The sample database in the article shows the search results in the>> form, ... >>> name in one textbox, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Copying TextBox text
    ... Are you sure they are text boxes and not frames? ... PDF was always intended as a read only graphical format. ... Conversion to Word ... text box and grab the text out and delete the textbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Populate Textbox from a combobox
    ... best approach as I would need to produce reports down the road. ... Instead I converted it to 50 textbox controls. ... One solution is to make those text boxes hidden and place new 50 text ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Copying TextBox text
    ... we're not working with the original pdf (so ... In terms of text boxes or frames: ... each text box and grab the text out and delete the textbox. ... without last paragraph mark ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Copying TextBox text
    ... misinterpretation in the conversion). ... original pdf. ... In terms of text boxes or frames: ... text box and grab the text out and delete the textbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)