Re: Mdi Forms with Controls and Child Forms

<savvaschr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb
Hello,

I have an MDI Parent Form and when I add a control on it , lets say
a Button,
then when I open an MDI Child Form from the Parent Form, the Button
is Visible on that Form Child Form,Is actually in Front of it.
How can I prevent that , How can i send the Button back to the
Backround lets say and see only the Child Form?

It's by design to show only MDI child forms in the MDI parent's client area. Dock the button (set dock property) to any side to reduce the size available for the child windows.

Armin

.