Mdi Forms with Controls and Child Forms

Hello,

I have an MDI Parent Form and when I add a control on it , lets say a
Button,
then when I open an MDI Child Form from the Parent Form, the Button is
Visible on that Form Child Form,Is actually in Front of it.
How can I prevent that , How can i send the Button back to the
Backround lets say and see only the Child Form?

Thanks in Advance

Savvas

  • Re: Set control
    ... Wayne, Your beautiful maaan! ... This will make this control a "calculated ... After the record has been saved in the child form, ... >> field can be completed if they Click a command button on the Parent Form ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Set control
    ... I assume that the child form is storing all of the extra data ... This will make this control a "calculated ... > field can be completed if they Click a command button on the Parent Form ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: MdiParent to fire event on adding/removing a MdiChild
    ... Kevin Yu wrote: ... there is no event fired when you add a child form to an MDI parent form. ...
  • Re: Keep child form in fixed position
    ... How do you keep a form from being moved from its centered position? ... I am using a form displayed on an MDI parent form. ... IMO, this is a TERRIBLE idea for a child form of an MDI form, but simply set ...
  • Re: Refersh parent form and pass new values
    ... You can define an event in the child form. ... (you might have to pass the parent form to the child form's constructor). ... > refresh the control ... >> Do you mean a manual refresh like when the user presses F5? ...