Problem with Form_PreviewKeyDown in VB.NET
- From: "Søren Hyltoft" <hyltoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:36:38 +0100
The Form_PreviewKeyDown works fine.
But if you add a button to the Form, the Form_PreviewKeyDown event stops
How do you avoid that, so that you always will get the Forms
nomatter how many controls you add to the Form?
- Prev by Date: Re: Sending key strokes to a process
- Next by Date: need advice for Upgrading from vb6 to .net -software and OS
- Previous by thread: Need Your Opinion!
- Next by thread: need advice for Upgrading from vb6 to .net -software and OS