Re: Step by step it works but...
- From: "Carlos J. Quintero [VB MVP]" <carlosq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:37:58 +0100
Are you using the same configuration in both cases? That is, are you using
the Debug configuration when you run the app without debugging. If it is not
the same, maybe there is something different in both configurations, or some
conditional statements using #If DEBUG
Also, a way to solve this is putting some messageboxes in your code to guess
the code flow. At some point the statement which updates the database is not
reached, or it fails silently.
Carlos J. Quintero
MZ-Tools: Productivity add-ins for Visual Studio
You can code, design and document much faster:
"raulcobo" <raulcobo@xxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje
Hello to all:
I have a program made in VB and Access. I have a very rare problem and
I don´t know how to solving it. When I execute it, the program fails
(does not leave any message error. I know that it fails because it
does not update the registries of the database), however, if I execute
it step by step, the program works perfectly. Somebody knows where the
problem can be? Thank you very much for your attention and sorry for
my bad english.
- Prev by Date: Re: VB.NET (2005); Sqlce ?
- Next by Date: Re: switch from2003 to 2005
- Previous by thread: How to hide one column in datagrid?
- Next by thread: Re: Step by step it works but...