Calculate processing time.
- From: "Qwert" <nosp@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:31:56 +0100
Debug.WriteLine("A: " & DateTime.Now.Ticks.ToString)
REM Calculate a bunch of stuff. Some loops and math functions.
Debug.WriteLine("B: " & DateTime.Now.Ticks.ToString)
but both A and B have the exact the same value. Is this method incorrect?
When I make the function wait for 1 millisecond, A en B differ. Is there
another way to calculate the processing time? Without looping the stuff a
100 times and then devide the result by 100.
- Prev by Date: Re: How can I close in code a visible but=nothing form2 instance
- Next by Date: Re: Calculate processing time.
- Previous by thread: Only one instance is load
- Next by thread: Re: Calculate processing time.