RE: sizeable DataGrid

Art,

You could anchor it to the form so that the grid's size increases and
decreases as the form is re-sized.

Kerry Moorman

"Art" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there some property (that I can't find) that will allow me to put a
> DataGrid in my form so that the user can size it -- you know, drag the corner
> or side?
>
> Thanks for any hints, advice or reference.
>
> Art

  • Re: Second Week Sales
    ... O Brother Where Art Thou was tied to a popular ... decreases, the question again remains how large the week to week ... the album will pretty much be gone. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Tightening up space in

    • ... I presume first-child has brothers. ... Art you using an A element without an HREF attribute for an anchor? ...
      (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)