Dynamic public property generation

I am not quite sure what I am getting into but I would like to have a loop
that read from a flat file to create some public properties in a class. I
am going after this to try and create more general software that others
could benefit from vs hardcoding things that relate only to my processes.

example property that I would want to generate:
The idea would be to read from a file that "AGE" is needed and that it is
and Integer and then to create the property in a class. This is related to
DotNetNuke 3.x

I do know one method relates to having a class that manipulates the class
file that need to be dynamic... Any thoughts on this or successful
attempts?

Public Property Age() As Integer
Get
Return _Age
End Get
Set(ByVal Value As Integer)
_Age = Value
If Not ObjectHydrated Then
ObjectHydrated = True
End If
End Set
End Property

  • Combining a variable with a counter?
    ... in my script, ... I'd like to address them in a loop with something like ... successful. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: processing a sequence
    ... (loop for sublist = (collect-sublist) ... return accum if not element = list.first ... if prev and element < prev ... James still didn?t show his Ruby one-liner that outperforms the Lisp ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • SP-2 Boot Problems
    ... I've got a P-4 Toshiba that's stuck in the same loop ... >When the machine attempted to boot, ... >successful) and than remove SP-2. ... I've installed SP-2 on two other machines ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: First Landed FWD Loop Yesterday!
    ... What will hurt it you don't get it ... To prepare for loop practice, ... Since looping is so fresh for me and I have been successful, ... so loop practice here is on hold for a little while. ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: Process notification
    ... As you see from prev. ... posts there is no obsolute user mode solution on how ... and then immidiatly terminated - your "monitoring loop" may not detect it. ... Vladimir ...