Re: any trick to move a window in a tight loop
- From: pamela fluente <pamelafluente@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:26:30 -0800 (PST)
On 31 Gen, 01:23, Arne Vajhøj <a...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30-01-2011 18:59, pamela fluente wrote:
On 31 Gen, 00:52, Arne Vajh j<a...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30-01-2011 18:30, pamela fluente wrote:
i just wanted to check out if there is some know trick to be able to
move a form (waiting for outcome)
after i have launched a tight loop (release more) without the
application.doevents in it.
Since i am running some very lengthy simulations (factoring numbers
with some hundred digits) i did not bother to place the doevents or
but now i feel that these frozen windows are sometimes
Any known trick to be able to move it ? Any suggestion for future
runs, something without giving up in speed ??
Do the long running stuff in a separate thread.
Thanks a lot for this idea. I just placed at work a BackgroundWorker
and seems to do well. Window is functional.
Any hope to move the ones already frozen with some trick ?
An app you have already started?
I don't think so.
well i tried :-)) hmm i think i'll restart ...
- Prev by Date: Re: what's the bug here ?
- Next by Date: Re: Is it any point to make further validate in the AnimalManager class before adding to the collection
- Previous by thread: Re: any trick to move a window in a tight loop
- Next by thread: Re: any trick to move a window in a tight loop