How to: Host WCF in a Windows Service Using TCP

I am trying to host WCF in a Windows Service, and I have created an example
form http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc949080.aspx#
but I am still getting an error message when I try to start the servrice

What am I doing wrong?

Thank You

Peter

Here's the error:

"The Service1 service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some
services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the
Performance Logs and Alerts service"

Here's the error from the Application Event Viewer

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service1
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0