Re: how to get internet explorer URL in ActiveX?

On 2月9日, 下午2时32分, JUN <youk...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had to develop ActiveX controls for web based applications use C#.

I decided to implement a simple security scheme where I determine the
url in which the control is hosted. If the url comes from our domain,
I enabled its functionality.

now how to get based ie URL in ActiveX?

many thanks.

any help?

  • Re: Tried Out Delphi 2006
    ... one thing that since D3 has been unbelievably awesome about Delphi is ... that you can create any functionality you want as a TWinControl descendant, ... control. ... ActiveX controls for the rest of the world. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • VB Activex control with a window in a ATL project
    ... I am using a VB ActiveX control in an ATL project VC++ .net 2003. ... create COM object and then use the functionality on the VB Active X ... have any window ..its just a COM object. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • Re: VB Activex control with a window in a ATL project
    ... I am using a VB ActiveX control in an ATL project VC++ .net 2003. ... create COM object and then use the functionality on the VB Active X ... have any window ..its just a COM object. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • Re: HELP I am about to quit on AS2005
    ... I miss Undo/Redo functionality in VS2005. ... make comlex involving stuff a breeze, but at the expense of control on the ... I feel the MDX syntax needs more ... SQL server manager managegement studio and MDX for data access. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • ActiveX problem
    ... Everytime I start Excel it asks me if I want to run this Active X control. ... how ActiveX controls are initialized within Office applications. ... another format the link reference to the ActiveX control might not convert ...