Re: Launch an application as Administrator

<nagar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:h58p54heb7h7arjv64jf75dn2pl4s2k607@xxxxxxxxxx
I'm using the Process.Start method to launch an application from C#.
How can I launch the App as Administrator in Windows Vista?

You can set the program to have Admin privileges by using Run As Administrator with Vista UAC manifest that the program will present the credentials to Vista, look it up use Google.

  • Vista "complaints"
    ... Recent misconceptions about Vista and UAC posted to the Focus-Apple group, ... administrator, and combined with the many configuration options Vista ... that Win XP gave her the ability to add permissions to her normal ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Managing External Hard Drive - "Youll need to provide administrator permission"
    ... Ever since I shifted to Vista, it's been a very different experience ... Some times when I go to some folders, ... I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. ... Windows Explorer "As an Administrator" and the freakin' O.S. still asks ...
  • Re: admin
    ... "Shenan Stanley" wrote: ... it has administrator, cynthia, hp administrator.. ... i upgraded to windows vista ultimate... ... Windows Vista is a whole different thing than Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: Vista "complaints"
    ... Recent misconceptions about Vista and UAC posted to the Focus-Apple group, ... administrator, and combined with the many configuration options Vista ... run an installation file need to do so in admin mode. ... that Win XP gave her the ability to add permissions to her normal ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: 2003 Repair / Compact Problem
    ... I managed to compact/repair and build an ADE without incident several times ... Administrator" should have any impact. ... Currently I have Windows Vista UAC turned off, therefore not sure, without ... repair & compact my 2003 .adp files. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)