First chance exceptions...

VStudio 2005 Pro. In the Immediate window for a running application I
continually see lines like

A first chance exception of
type'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occured in [program

These lines do not cause the application to stop functioning. I have also
noticed a few first chance exceptions. How do I determine which
line of code is generating these lines/exceptions? Are they cause for

Thanks a lot.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Upgrading app from 2003 to 2005
    ... "A first chance exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException' occurred ... in System.Windows.Forms.dll" this is printed to the immediate window ... >> return NewForm; ... >>> Brian, ...
  • Errors when opening forms
    ... Hey all, ... Immediate Window when debugging. ... A first chance exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred ...