Re: Tray process question

Hi,

"DBC User" <dbcuser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1176746314.065311.149900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lets say, my tray program checks the timer and if it is 8:00PM, then
it should copy bunch of files from one directory to another directory.
My question is if the PC is running in screen saver mode or in
hibernation will it still run?

There is a differnce between hibernation and seeing the screen saver, in the
latter the computer is running normally, its just no refreshing the screen.
In hibernation you save the status of the machine for it to be restored at a
later date. But it's not executing nothing.

So the answer is Yes to screensaver, No to hibernation

.