Re: Warning: The class name '?' is not a valid identifier for this language - cannot find

Do a search on your prject for the ? symbol.

I suspect somewhere you meant to do this:

int? myVar = 10;

u have done this

int ? = 10;

Just a guess. I would have expected more than a warning for such a mistake
tho. But a search for ? should uncover it.

"Marek Zgadzaj" <ui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've got the following warning: "The class name '?' is not a valid
identifier for this language. "
I could not find what is the reason of this warning because the
line/column number are 0.
There is no class named "?" in my code. Google and VS Search know nothing
about this warning.

Here is the screen shot: http://www.zgadzaj.pl/temp/warning.jpg

Can someone help me?
Marek

  • Re: Warning: The class name ? is not a valid identifier for this language - cannot find
    ... myVar = 10; ... I would have expected more than a warning for such a mistake ... I do not know if it is possible to repair the designer code. ...
  • xemacs installation problems
    ... checking for gcc... ... checking whether we are using GNU C... ... checking size of int... ... configure: warning: No OffiX without generic Drag'n'Drop support ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: bug in Real-Time Preemption
    ... lib/rwsem.c:153: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `type name' ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: error
    ... foo.c:50: warning: string constant runs past end of line ... foo.c:7: warning: declaration of `n' shadows global declaration ... foo.c:29: warning: return type of `main' is not `int' ... char check(int n_, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • 2.6.13-rt14 build problem on Powerpc board
    ... kernel/ntp.c:84: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer ... kernel/ntp.c:104: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)