Re: Upload documents using http

The System.Net.WebClient class should help you out a bunch.

by default it will use an HTTP PUT but you can also use this to post data to
a form

<eirinliby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

How do I upload a document using http?

I see that .net has the system.web namespace but I cant find any
examples on how to use it... I'm not very experienced in .net.

Thank you very much for any contribution to my problem :)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to access exchange through a firewall?
    ... RPC over HTTP if you want to use the OL2K3 client, ... does not equal a bunch. ... but I am not too sure about opening up a bunch of ports ... Other than disabling the users POP connectors and ...
  • Re: [9fans] 9ttp
    ... to translate a bunch of 9p operations into one HTTP request/response. ... TAuth could probably translate to HTTP Auth, ...
  • Re: Good quality flatcars
    ... Best way to get a bunch is to scratchbuild them. ... stake pockets and so forth and make up a whole bunch of them. ... http: slash / slash bobmay ... http: slash /bobmay dot ...
  • Re: Does PHP have a way to pass form data to a remote script?
    ... // GRAB AND FORMAT INCOMING POST DATA ... PHP supports libcurl, a library created by Daniel Stenberg, that allows you to ... libcurl also supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP ... PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based ...
  • Microsoft.XMLHTTP
    ... post data to a server using IE5/5.5. ... I.E. progid = ... When I use http the following works ...