Extract an icon from an imagelist
- From: "Udi" <UdiBenSenior@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 Jan 2006 04:57:33 -0800
I have an imagelist initialized in design time with
several icons files (.ico).
However, when I need to extract an icon (Image)
from the Imagelist, I can't convert it back to an icon:
statusBarPanel1.Icon = imageList1.Images; // cast/as don't work
// Cannot convert type 'System.Drawing.Image' to 'System.Drawing.Icon'
What am I mising here?
- Prev by Date: Re: Query Process on a terminal server
- Next by Date: Re: Passing large amounts of data between classes/functions
- Previous by thread: Add system menu to form with FormBorderStyle = None
- Next by thread: Re: Extract an icon from an imagelist