Re: HTML2RTF

You can use Office InterOps but client will need to have MS Word installed
on the system where your application is running. Also you might want to
customize it for versions of MS Word (on of my client was using Office 97).

Thanks,
Po

"sb Luis" <sb_luise@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want a DLL or a Class to convert HTML to RTF.
> Thanks.

  • Re: Probleme mit RTF
    ... das mit einem T-Online Konto und Outlook als client. ... Extern kommen die eigentlich auch als RTF an, das Problem ist nur, das ... Wobei ja HTML dazu kam... ... Daher sollte am besten das TEXT Format verwendet werden. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.exchange)
  • Re: Feature request for OS X
    ... SteerMouse supports up to 16 buttons, ... Some examples of where this comes in handy: my next and prev buttons, ... work for next / prev tabs in all my browsers and other tabbed apps ... my Usenet client, my RSS client, my text editor, etc. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Feature request for OS X
    ... SteerMouse supports up to 16 buttons, ... Some examples of where this comes in handy: my next and prev buttons, ... work for next / prev tabs in all my browsers and other tabbed apps ... my Usenet client, my RSS client, my text editor, etc. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Feature request for OS X
    ... Windows snapping to edge of screen. ... Some examples of where this comes in handy: my next and prev buttons, ... work for next / prev tabs in all my browsers and other tabbed apps ... client, my Usenet client, my RSS client, my text editor, etc. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Feature request for OS X
    ... the standard OS X speed controller is find as far as I am concerned). ... Some examples of where this comes in handy: my next and prev buttons, ... work for next / prev tabs in all my browsers and other tabbed apps ... client, my Usenet client, my RSS client, my text editor, etc. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)